Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's Christmas Time...


Yes, it is!  This week is holiday week, Hubs and I are going to Mom and Dad's tomorrow for a few days to celebrate Christmas and I'm really looking forward to it.  All of us will be there.  It will be a time for celebrating - my brother is doing well in his treatments, he's in good spirits and aside from a few infections here and there, he's doing okay. 

It's funny, up until the last week or so, I hadn't really gotten into the Christmas splendour yet, I hadn't even put up many decorations (the photo above is of last year's tree) ..... but this year it's been more about reconnecting with our people and appreciating what we have.  It's been great and it has left me feeling inspired.

Thank you for reading and commenting.   This year was a bit up and down for me and posts have been fairly sporadic at times, but sometimes that's just how life is. 

I wish all of you a very Happy & Merry Christmas and an inspired holiday season!

12 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! You sure have had a trying. But also a wonderful, year. Have a lovely visit with your family and all the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sporadic is the word for my blog these days, too! Last year's tree is good enough for me! Christmas really should be more about people than things anyhow - far more rewarding. Glad your brother is doing OK. Have a Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your family a merry Xmas and all the best for the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by and leaving the holiday greeting on my blog. It was the same with me this December, the spirit didn't quite kick in, but today I'm feeling it. The house is ready and I'm about to start preparing the dessert for the evening.

    I wish you Happy Holidays with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a wonderful time and wishing you nothing but the best for 2014 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was an up and down year for so many. I hope the coming year stays up for the most part.
    Have a wonderful time with your parents and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, LR!! I hope your brother's recovery continues apace and that you have a holiday filled with peace and joy. Wishing you and your family all the best for the coming new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family LR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a nice getaway at your parents. Wishing your brother good things too. It has been a crazy year and do not worry how often you blog! We will be here. Merry Christmas dear friend. xx Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you and your family good health and happiness at Christmas and throughout 2014. Your blogging friends will always wait for you.
    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Missed wishing you a Merry Christmas, I'm glad that your brother is doing well, best wishes to you and your family for the year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had such a wonderful time and a Happy New Year to you my bloggy friend. I am glad to hear your brother is doing well.

    ReplyDelete